- M.S. Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner, Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA 2014
- B.S Nursing, Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA 2008
Medical Training Clinical Rotations:
- Adult Primary Care at Jefferson Neurosurgery Office, Tumor Division in Philadelphia, PA
- Older Adult Ambulatory Care at Primary Care Office Kennedy University Hospital in Stratford, NJ
- Pediatrics at North Hills Health Center in Camden, NJ
Rupert Trust Memorial Nursing Scholarship
National Cooperative Education Honor Society
Drexel Theta Chapter of Kappa Theta Epsilon
Drexel University Dean’s List
National Society of Collegiate Scholars
ACLS Certification 2014
Since 2008, Katlyn Salvatore worked as a Registered Nurse at the Neurological Intensive Care Unit at Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience in Philadelphia. Prior to that she spent two years externing at the same Neurological ICU, where she treated patients with a variety of critical neurological conditions.
Katlyn Salvatore is Co-Chair of the Brain Tumor Support Group as well as a blood donor at Jefferson, and volunteered at the Jefferson tent for the Race for Hope Brain Tumor Walk in 2013. She is a Skin Champion of the Magnet Dermal Defense group and has participated in the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk.